vendredi 8 mars 2013

Top 10 Varieties

Hey guys! So today, I decided to make various top 10 of my interests. So let's get started :)

TOP 10 TV SHOWS

1. My Wife and kids (all time best)
2. Drop dead diva
3. One Three Hill
4. Bones
5. Castle
6. 90210
7. Pretty Little Liars
8. Rizzoli & Isles
9. Gilmore Girls
10. Charmed

These are totally not in order! Except My wife and Kids is really my best Tv Show ever! It makes me laugh so hard!! Michael and Junior's relationship is so HILARIOUS!! You should totally watch that show if it's not done yet.

TOP 10 MOVIES

1.Pitch Perfect
2. John Tucker must Die
3. All the Step Up Movies
4. All the Twilight Saga
5. Burlesque
6. The Devil wears Prada
7. 21 Jump Street
8. The Amazing SpiderMan
9. The Hunger Games
10. 17 Again

Again, these aren't in order of preference. Let me know if any of your favorite movies are there.

TOP 10 BOOKS

1. Secrets of My Hollywood Life serie- Jen Calonita
2. Dead Girl Serie- Linda Joy Singleton
3. Sleepaway Girls- Jen Calonita
4. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood- Eileen Cook
5. Private Peaceful- Michael Morpurgo
6. Chronicles of Ancient Darkness- Michelle Paver
7.Geronimo Stilton :3 Yeah I know I know: Shame on me this is a kid book. But this book was really good in my childhood
8. Le blog de Namasté- Maxim Roussy & Marie-Ève Larivière
9. Le Journal d'Aurélie Laflamme
10. Well.... I don't have a number 10, but I read a lot of books.. Most of them are series... so yeah :)

Ok guys so that was pretty much it... Hope you guys enjoyed :) Leave comments, let me know more about you ;)

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Aah DROP DEAD DIVA! Je suis actuellement entrain de regarder cetet série, je suis à la fin de la saison 03 et j'adoooooooore!
- Pareil pour le film Hunger games! ils vont en sortir un deuxieme :D