vendredi 8 mars 2013

Hi Spring

Hi Spring

Hey hey! So, as you know, spring is coming (Yay!) well, I prepared you an outfit. I know in certain country, it is very hot and very sunny and very hot, again. I guess I'll have to pass my turn for this outfit :( Light colours, white, pink, light brown. For me, I would put the shirt in my skirt and rock those heels. Because I don't like to have a lot of accessories, I just put a set of  bracelets, but if you want, you could wear a necklace, ring(s), etc.
Happy friday !

Antik Batik peach top
$87 - antikbatik.fr


River Island jupe crème
$15 - riverisland.com



Asprey pochettes argentée
$3,610 - asprey.com


Charlotte Russe beaded jewelry
charlotterusse.com

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Please summer hurry up !


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Justine M. a dit…

J'aime beaucoup la tenue que tu présentes ! J'ai acheté à peu près les mêmes chaussures hahah ! C'est très estival ! :)

What.Jessica.Loves a dit…

Ce look est absolument parfait , tout à fait le genre de tenue d'été que j'aime !
Sélection au top !